(Effective as of 10/7/2013)
(Updated on 09/18/2021)
FIX FAMILY COURTS IS NOT A LAW PRACTICE, WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN ATTORNEY, AND NO ONE AT FIX FAMILY COURTS IS AN ATTORNEY FOR PURPOSES OF PRODUCING CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED UNDER FIRST AMENDMENT PROTECTION AS A MEANS OF NON-PROFESSIONAL DISCUSSION OF LAWS AND CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUES AFFECTING DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY ISSUES. WE BELIEVE THAT THESE WRITINGS PROVIDE A VITAL PUBLIC SERVICE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF THE LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT REGARDING LAWS OR CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINION AND BELIEFS OF ITS AUTHORS AND IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE, PERFORM YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY ABOUT ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE THAT YOU FEEL MAY HELP YOUR CASE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RESULTS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR USING ANYTHING YOU LEARN FROM THIS WEBSITE OR FROM US OR OUR MATERIALS.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to research information for use in your individual case. If you are a registered and paid user you may copy and paste this information or use this information in modified form in your personal case only. You remain responsible for the results that you get or don’t get and responsible for researching whether these are legally sufficient. If you are an attorney and want to use this information for multiple clients, please contact us directly for a multi-use agreement or you can have each of your clients individually sign up for access to the site.
ACCESS TO SERVICES
- You agree that Fix Family Court’s Online Services may only be used by You and You are responsible for all applicable charges. You will not use the Online Services for any competitive or improper purposes. You will use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized use from others and will promptly notify Fix Family Courts, in writing, if you suspect another person or entity is misusing or compromising the Services.
- Use of the Online Services via mechanical, programmatic, robotic, scripted or any other automated means is strictly prohibited. Use of the Online Services is permitted only via manually conducted, discrete, individual conducted by a human.
- To comply with local privacy, data protection and other laws, You may not access Fix Family Courts outside of the United States.
- These Online Services may be enhanced, added to, withdrawn, or otherwise changed by Fix Family Courts without notice.
GRANTING OF RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- By accessing or using FixFamilyCourts.com, you are entering into and agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- The terms and conditions listed herein govern use of the materials and online services (the “Online Services”) available therein provided by Constitutional Scholars, Inc (“CSI” parent company of Fix Family Courts). The terms “you” and “your” in uppercase or lowercase shall mean the entity (e.g. company, corporation, partnership, sole proprietor, etc.) using the Online Services or entering into a Subscription Agreement with Fix Family Courts.
- You are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access the online services made available to you.
- If you are not an Authorized User, you are not permitted to access or use the Online Services for any purpose whatsoever. If you nevertheless access and use the Online Services without authorization, you will be liable to Fix Family Courts for any breach of the Terms and Conditions as well as for unauthorized access and payment for use at the applicable rates..
- You may not exploit the goodwill of Fix Family Courts, including its trademarks, service marks, or logos without the express written consent of Fix Family Courts. Additionally, under no circumstances may you or any Authorized User offer any part of the Online Services for commercial resale or commercial redistribution in any medium.
- All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in the Online Services in any medium belongs to Fix Family Courts. You do not acquire any proprietary interest in the Online Services, materials, or copies thereof, except the limited rights granted herein.
- You may not use the Online Services or Materials in any fashion that infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary interests of Fix Family Courts or any third party. Your use of the Online Services must comply with all applicable laws, rules or regulations.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
· post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
· use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
· attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
· use another user’s account without permission;
· provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
· make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
· bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
· promote or publish other products, post links to other websites or products
· discourage others because of your results
· publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS.
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, beliefs or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, beliefs or statement made by parties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users. And the Company is not necessarily endorsing or agreeing with other user content.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service, the Company may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers. The Company has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
As part of the Service, the Company may have third party vendors, SAAS developers, and others access the website to ensure continued operation of the website, products, and services.
Cancel any time by logging into the shopping cart. You can cancel any month and you won’t be billed again. However, a cancellation does not refund the current month if already charged and does not refund previous months charges because we delivered for you. As long as you’re subscribed to the monthly program, you have access to the members area with all of these resources. You are responsible to cancel your own subscription. We are not liable if you do not cancel it. If you are having trouble with the cancellation or finding it you can fill out a contact request and let us know what you are having difficulty with. You can go to www.fixfamilycourts.com/contact/ and request cancellation in the contact form.
You agree that you will contact us and give us at least 20 days time to help you cancel before you complain to your credit card company.
The terms of our cancellation and refund policy include the following:
- Your subscription will automatically renew (for the same term) unless you cancel your subscription prior to renewal;
- You will be automatically charged for your subscription upon renewal;
- If you cancel your subscription, you’ll enjoy benefits until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after that term expires;
- We do not provide refunds
By using our services, you acknowledge and agree with this Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy and our Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our services.
We do not guarantee that we have the solution for every question. If your question is not related to the Fix Family Courts material that is presented in the membership, your question can be rejected, you might be referred somewhere else, or we might simplify or alter your question to associate it with the materials. Any abuse of this service or abusive behavior and your membership can be terminated immediately without a refund. So be respectful. If a similar question has been answered, you might be referred to that response.
We also cannot guarantee that your question will be answered. We reserve the right to select the questions that we feel will best assist the learners in the membership.
We reserve the right to limit the number of questions that we answer as well as the amount of time we spend on each question.
We reserve the right to end this service, change the terms of service, require an upgraded membership for this service, or just remove this part of the service entirely at any time without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Fix Family Courts shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- Any content, errors in or omissions from the Online Services available or not included therein.
- The unavailability or interruption of the Online Services.
- Your use of the Online Services.
- The loss or corruption of any data or equipment in connection with the Online Services.
- The omission of inaccuracy of any court provided data.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ONLINE SERVICES OR THE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE ONLINE SERVICES IN THE TWO MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. YOUR RIGHT TO MONETARY DAMAGES IN THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO A PARTY’S INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS OR YOUR (AND YOUR AUTHORIZED USERS’) INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF PROPRIETARY DATA BELONGING TO FIX FAMILY COURTS OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS.
- The provisions above shall constitute your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Fix Family Courts over the Online Services.
- BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA;
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, the Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. The Company may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to the Company’s designated copyright agent at [email protected]:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Company copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in the Company’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
Intellectual property rights to the content of this website are reserved and remain with Fix Family Courts and our licensors and any other publishers on our site retain their rights. The user of this website shall not copy, reproduce, sell, rent, exploit, license, create derivative works, or republish any material in this website other than what is permitted by this agreement.
This agreement does not convey title or ownership to you, but instead gives you only the limited rights set forth herein.
Our graphics, logos, names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are our trademarks, trade names and/or trade dress. The “look” and “feel” of the Service (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are protected by U.S. copyright and trademark law. All product names, names of services, trademarks and serve marks (“Marks”) are our property or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks or copyrights for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by this Agreement.
You acknowledge that the software used to provide the Service, and all enhancements, updates, upgrades, corrections and modifications to the software, interfaces, computer code, all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or trademarks or other intellectual property rights protecting or pertaining to any aspect of the software (or any enhancements, corrections or modification) and any and all documentation therefor, are and shall remain our sole and exclusive property or that of our licensors, and of our respective affiliates, as the case may be. This Agreement does not convey title or ownership to you, but instead gives you only the limited rights set forth herein.”
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about the Company and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to [email protected] or mail to the following postal address:
Fix Family Courts Customer Support
391 Las Colinas Blvd E, Suite 130-933
Irving TX 75039
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or special offers.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, a restaurant or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of the Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.